Lupita Elizondo was known to the whole world as a journalist who used to work as a correspondent in Houston, Texas, USA. She had been working as a correspondent for Univision Network.
Quick Facts: Lupita Elizondo Age And Husband: Everything You Need To Know
We could witness her in the television programs like Primer Impacto and El Gordo y la Flaca. On February 6, 2021, First Impact‘s Instagram profile announced that Lupita had passed away.
10 Facts on Lupita Elizondo
- Lupita Elizondo’s age (edad) has not yet been revealed. However, we believe that she was around 40 to 45 years old during the time of her death.
- Even though Lupita Elizondo’s information is not available on Wikipedia, we have come to know from Muckrack that she used to be active on Snapchat too.
- Moreover, Lupita Elizondo had been married to her husband named Manuelito. However, their wedding details are not yet available.
- Talking about Lupita Elizondo’s cause of death, she died of a heart attack. Interestingly, her colleague Noe López Suárez had died of COVID-19 just 2 weeks earlier, which made her deeply sad.
- Well, Lupita did not share any children with her husband. However, they were parents to three dogs – Elvis, GiGi, and Oso.
- As Elizondo never spoke about her parents and siblings, we only know that her family consisted of five members – her husband and their three dogs.
- Although Lupita had been residing in Houston, Texas, her nationality was actually Mexican as she was born in Monterrey, Mexico.
- Furthermore, we can still find her on Twitter (55.8 thousand followers) and Instagram (10.8 thousand followers).
- Additionally, she had also not revealed anything related to her body measurements (height and weight).
- Also, we have no idea where she had earned her journalism degree from. However, you can be assured that she was a learned woman and was known for her human qualities, professionalism, and community service.