Christine Toretti is an established businesswoman and philanthropist from the United States of America. Well, she also serves for the Republican political party. She is a member of the Republican National Committee from Indiana, Pennsylvania. Moreover, in 2018, she was very fortunate and got nominated as the United States Ambassador to Malta by President Donald Trump.
Christine is very known for her achievement in the political field. She has made herself well recognized with all the works that she is doing or is affiliated with. Moreover, she is also known for being the ex-wife of Lute Olson who was a well known American figure. Know more about Christine Toretti from the facts below.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Divorce||Lute Olson (m. 2003, div. 2008)|
Hall of Fame basketball coach Lute Olson has died at 85 years old. pic.twitter.com/2tyCrkOcNn
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) August 28, 2020
10 Facts About Christine Toretti
- Christine Toretti is probably on her fifties. She has not shared the details about her age, birthday, and other birth-related details.
- She was born and raised in the United States of America. Moreover, she holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic background.
- We are unknown with Christine’s parents and other family members.
- Well, the information regarding Christine’s educational background and qualification is also not available.
- Talking about her profession as a businesswoman. She is affiliated with multiple companies. She serves as the CEO and chairman for a US drilling based company named S.W. Jack Drilling Co.
- Moreover, she is also working for other companies and hospitals as well which you can know from her Wikipedia page.
- Christine was married to her husband Lute Olson. They got married in the year 2003 and got divorced in 2008.
- Lute was a Basketball coach. He was the National Collegiate Basketball Hall of fame and also Basketball Hall of Fame. In the 27th August 2020, Lute Passed away at the age of 85.
- Details about Christine’s net worth and salary information is not available.
- You can find Christine on Twitter @CToretti.