Lydia Bouchard is a Canadian Tv personality and actress. She is best known for appearing in the TVA channel show, Revolution. Lydia is a judge in the dancing show.
TVA is a French-language TV channel based in Canada. And Revolution is the greatest dancing show which is exclusively based in Quebec, Canada. The reality show is back for the second season on the TVA channel.
Quick Facts: Lydia Bouchard Wikipedia Age: Husband And Family Facts To Know
|Husband||Frederik Dallaire Pelletier|
With an intimidating French accent, Lydia Bouchard has been in Canada for a very long time. She is a dancer, choreographer, and artistic director. Besides, Lydia has worked as a model for several commercials as well.
Watch her in action on TVA’s Revolution. The dancing reality show explores the dancing sensations in Quebec, Canada. Here are a few facts to know about the show’s judge.
10 Facts on Lydia Bouchard
- Lydia Bouchard is a Canadian dancer, choreographer, and TV personality known for her appearance in the reality show, Revolution.
- Even though she has been in the spotlight for a long time, Lydia Bouchard doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography until now.
- Unfortunately, Lydia Bouchard has not shared her age and birthday yet.
- Moving on, she is a married woman. Lydia Bouchard tied the knots with her husband, Frederik Dallaire Pelletier.
- Frederik is a technician as per his Linkedin profile. The couple is blessed with two children.
- Furthermore, Lydia Bouchard has an impressive net worth. But the exact details are quite vague at this time.
- You can find her on Instagram, of course. Lydia Bouchard has amassed over 30k followers already on Instagram.
- As for her nationality, She is Canadian. The actress comes of French descent though.
- Besides, she is also a singer and artistic director. She is the director at Cirque de Soleil.
- Lydia Bouchard is currently based in Montreal, Quebec. She lives with her family, a husband, and two children.