Michael Peluso is a 37 years old British Actor. He is known for his role in movies likeNine (2009), The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (2015), and On the Run (2018). he currently works as a butler in one of the top hotels in London.
Michael is better known for his association with Lynda Bellingham, an accomplished English actress, broadcaster, and author. She is known for her role in movies like All the Creatures Great and Small, Second Thoughts, Faith in the Future, etc. Michael is her oldest son.
|Birthday||April 13, 1983|
|Parents||Bellingham and Nunzio Peluso|
10 Facts On Michael Peluso
- Michael Peluso was born on April 13, 1983, in the United Kingdom, As of 2020, his age is 37.
- Michael measures 5 feet 10 inches tall which is 1.78 meters. He has rather attractive looks and physique.
- He is the son of Lynda Bellingham and Nunzio Peluso. His younger sibling’s name is Robbie Peluso.
- Don’t have any information regarding Michael’s present of past relationship status.
- His mother, unfortunately, passed away battling with chronic cancer at the age of 66. She was buried at Townsend Cemetery, Crewkerne, the United Kingdom on November 3rd, 2014.
- His father was her second husband, she had both children with him. She was previously married to Greg Smith from 1975 to1976. Lynda and Nunzio Peluso were married for 15 years from 1981 to 1996. After her divorce, she married Michael Pattemore in 2008.
- Donald Bellingham, Marjorie Hughes Bond, and Ruth Bellingham are his grandparents.
- Information about Michael cannot be found in Wikipedia however you can find out more about him from other online resources and his IMDb profile.
- Michaels most recent appearance was in 2020’s Adventure/Fantasy movie Artemis Fowl.
- The actor does not seem to be active in social media platforms. His account in major social media sites could not be found.