Lytrell Bundy is an American banker. Generally, we don’t hear much about bankers but what’s so special about her? There’s a catch here. She is the elder sister of the famous singer Chris Brown and that has made her famous. Bundy is a grounded woman and doesn’t enjoy being famous that much. Nevertheless, if you are the sister of Chris Brown, you will be known.
She grew up with Chris together and they are very close to each other. Chris certainly has had his shares of controversies in his personal and professional life. But Bundy was always with her like an elder sister is supposed to be.
Chris had been forceful and abused Rihanna which was disclosed in the trails of the American court and the public. As a result of that, his musical career hasn’t been the most exciting as of recently. But, Bundy has always been with him.
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Parents||Clinton Brown, Joyce Hawkins|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
10 Facts On Lytrell Bundy
- Lytrell Bundy is 39 years old as of 2020. A trusted site has provided this information and that’s the only information available.
- We don’t know the exact date of her birth.
- Bundy was born to Joyce Hawkins and Clinton Brown.
- She was born and raised in a place called Tappahannock, Virginia, USA, and had a pretty wonderful and normal childhood.
- By profession, she’s a banker and has been doing pretty good for herself in the business.
- She works as Chief Financial Officer at CBE LLC and has a net worth of $1 million dollars.
- Bundy is a married woman but the name of her husband isn’t known to the media and general public.
- Lytrell had supported his brother when there was the whole controversy of Chris beating up Rihanna. She said that Chris was always a sweet boy and couldn’t harm anyone.
- Sources have claimed that Lytrell also has a child but we don’t know the name of the child. She has a happy family.
- Lytrell doesn’t seem to have an Instagram account and Wikipedia site of herself.