The popular British radio presenter and activist, Maajid Usman Nawaz is married to his second wife, Rachel Maggart. He tied the wedding knot to this second wife back in 2014 and is still married to her.
This Brtish national is the founding member of Quilliam. He is also the chairman of Quilliam. Married twice in this life, Maajid Usman Nawaz has a child as now. This British activist and radio presenter is also an acclaimed author. Through his multiple professionals, Maajid Nawaz could have earned colossal net worth.
|Birthday||November 2, 1977|
|Age||42 years old|
|Parents||Mo Nawaz & Abi Nawaz|
|Education||London School of Economics|
Find out how much is his net worth in 2020, his annual salary, marriage, wife, children here.
10 Facts on Maajid Nawaz
- Maajid Usman Nawaz is a famous British public figure. He is the current Chairman of Quilliam, a counter-extremism think tank. He is also the host of a radio show on LBC.
- Maajid Nawaz is a married man and is married to his second wife, Rachel Maggart. Nawaz and his second wife got married in 2014.
- He was previously married to his first wife, Rabia. Rabia and this British activist Nawaz were married for 9 years. They got married in 1999 and got divorced in 2008.
- Maajid has two children. One of his children, a son is named Ammar Nawaz.
- You can find him on Instagram as @maajidnawaz. His Instagram page has 191.k followers.
- Similarly, he is also active on Facebook and Twitter. His Twitter page has 279.8k followers and is active on Twitter as @MaajidNawaz.
- Regarding his net worth and annual salary, the detail is still no public. He is an author and Chairman of Quilliam, so his net worth and annual earning must be good.
- He was born in Essex to parents of Pakistan origin. His father, Mo Nawaz is an electrical engineer, and his mother, Abi Nawaz is a literature-loving woman.
- He also has a brother named Kaashif Nawaz.
- He is a graduate of SOAS, University of London. He earned his master’s degree from the London School of Economics in Political Theory.