Mackenzie Donaldson is a popular Canadian actress. She became famous for working in the popular television series titled “Orphan Black” of 2013 as a co-producer. Later she got the opportunity to be part of “Little Black Dress” and “The Definites” of 2017. And working in these, she got more limelight and support from the fan and audiences. As of now, she has made herself renowned all around the globe.
Mackenzie has also worked as a writer and director. But, she is more appreciated for her acting works rather than her writing and directing work. And that doesn’t mean she is not good at writing and directing. Know more details about Mackenzie Donaldson from below.
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Profession||Actress, Writer, Director|
|Parents||Sheila McCarthy and Peter Donaldson|
|Net Worth||$500 K|
— Mackenzie Donaldson (@mackiegd) October 28, 2017
10 Facts On Mackenzie Donaldson
- Mackenzie Donaldson is an actress, writer, director, and producer.
- She was born in the year 1982. We don’t know the fact of her birthday but we do know, she is 28 years of age.
- Mackenzie was born to her father Peter Thomas Donaldson and mother Sheila McCarthy. She has one sibling, a sister named Drew.
- She was born in Canada. So, she is a Canadian national. Furthermore, she is of a Caucasian ethnic background.
- Mackenzie is about 5 feet and 6 inches tall.
- She has not shared her other body measurements. But looking ger picture, she seems to have the petite body type.
- Although Mackenzie is an established actress, her Wikipedia page is not available yet.
- Well, when it comes to personal life many celebrities are private. Likewise, Mackenzie is also secretive and has not disclosed about her boyfriend.
- Mackenzie is estimated to have a net worth of $500 thousand. Moreover, her salary is about $10 thousand.
- She has a private Instagram page @mackiegd. You can also find her on Twitter @mackiegd. Her Twitter has about 1.8k followers.