Mackenzie Lansing is a talented young actress. She is best known for her role in popular Hollywood movies and TV series such as ‘The Deuce’, and ‘Tell Me A Story’. She is gaining more and more recognition every day because of her acting skills.
Mackenzie has also worked on the famous web series called ‘The Knights of New Jersey’. She is very passionate about acting and is always ready to make herself better. We have put together 10 facts about the actress to help you know more about her.
|Height||5 ft 5 inches|
10 Facts on Mackenzie Lansing
- Mackenzie Lansing was born in the year 1997 and her age is 23 years as of 2020. She has not revealed when she celebrates her birthday.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to the actress yet. However, as she is gradually gaining more recognition, it should be up very soon.
- She was born in the U.S and raised in Kinshasa and Villebon-sur-Yvette and holds the Franco-American nationality.
- Mackenzie identifies herself as a lesbian and is proud of her identity. She seems to be in a relationship with another woman named Freya Wilcox.
- She is quite active on Instagram and has over 400 followers. She has posted pictures of her work and her friends on the platform.
- Talking about her education, she studied baccalaureate in French Literature and Art history. She then attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- Maggie portrayed the character of ‘Claire’ on the show ‘Red Oaks’.
- She has not revealed information about her parents and siblings. She likes to keep them away from the limelight.
- She has trained with many famous people and institutions such as ‘Barrow Group’, ‘Maggie Flanigan Studio’, and ‘A Frank Langella Master Class’.
- You can reach out to Maggie on Twitter which she joined in March 2016. She has over 30 followers on the platform.