Madeline Blue is a beautiful American actress. She is best known for her role in popular TV series such as ‘Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp’ (2015) and ‘The Sopranos’ (1999). She is very talented and we hope that she gets more opportunities in the future.
Madeline portrayed the character of ‘Minerva’ in the third season of the famous TV series ‘Justified’ (2010). She is also recognized for ‘A Year and a Day’ (2009). We have put together 10 facts about the actress to help you know more about her.
|Height||5 ft 6 inches|
10 Facts on Madeline Blue
- Madeline Blue was born in the year 1993. She is 27 years old as of 2020 and there is no information about when she celebrates her birthday.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches. That’s 1.68 in meters. She has a perfect slender body. However, the details regarding her weight and measurements are unknown.
- We don’t know about this beauty’s boyfriend and her relationship status. She has managed to keep her personal very private till now.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to Ellen as of 2020. But, we are sure, it’s going to be up very soon.
- Madeline is quite popular on Instagram and has posted 774 posts to this date. She has over 1.2 k followers on the platform.
- She has also worked in other projects such as ‘ Powers: Who Killed Retro Girl?’ (2012) and ‘Bonnie & Clyde: Live Hard, Die Fast’.
- She also appeared on an episode of the 1999 TV series ‘Law and Order’.
- Madeline played the role of ‘Janice’ in ‘The Sopranos’ and ‘Cure Girl’ in ‘Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp’.
- There is no doubt that she is wealthy but there is no information about her Net worth.
- You can also reach out to her on Twitter where she has over 400 followers.