Madeline Holtznagel is an Australian model who is known for her work with various top magazines but she recently made the news for moving in with Austraian billionaire and hospitality mogul Justin Hemmes.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
The model is also known as the sister of Australia’s Next Top Model (cycle 7) entrant Simone Holtznagel. She is also a philanthropist who raised $50,000 to spread awareness about mental health while she was working in LA.
10 Facts About Madeline Holtznagel
- Madeline Holtznagel is 24 years old as of September 2020 according to this Dailymail article.
- The star is 5 feet 9 inches (177 cm) tall and her measurements are 83-60-85 cm. In addition to this, she has Blonde hair and Blue eyes.
- She was born in Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia, and has a sister named Simone.
- Holtznagel has Australian nationality and is of mixed heritage.
- Her Instagram account has more than 7,300 followers and regularly lets her fans know about her work via posts on the platform.
- She is currently dating billionaire Justin Hemmes. He is the heir of a multi-billion dollar property chain.
- The couple recently moved into a $2.1 million beachfront house around two years after splitting from ex Kate Fowler. When asked about the romance between the 48-year-old billionaire and the 24-year model, Justin said that they hung about a bit.
- Hemmes also invited her to his 48th birthday on 27th August 2020. The party was a lavish event with socialites and celebrity guests from all over the world.
- Madeline was one of 4 models that were self-isolating at the $60 million dollar mansion owned by the mogul and, located in the Sydney suburb of Vaucluse.
- Holtznagel is a model and celebrity but she mostly does ramp work and fashion shows rather than on-screen appearances.