Madison Ferguson gained wide popularity for her role of Lori Stanley in a YTV series called The Stanley Dynamic. Only 16 years of age, she seems well-accustomed to living a life with fame. In the same way, in the aforementioned series, she plays as the sister to Charles Vandervaart.
Moving on, she is quite famous for other characters such as The Shape of Water and Bellevue. Now, other than her professional work life, many people are still quite unaware of the details of her personal life. So, to help you with that, here are a few facts on the actress, Madison Ferguson.
|Age||16 years old|
|Height||5 feet (1.52 m)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
10 Facts on Madison Ferguson
- Madison Ferguson (born on 9 June 2004) is a Canadian actress. Her age is 16 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Gemini.
- She does not have a bio on Wikipedia. Nonetheless, her brief bios have featured on IMDb and many other online outlets.
- At the age of 9 years old, she made her movie debut. It was in the year 2013 that she played the role of Young Evelyn-Janette Payton in a short film called Anatomy of A Sunbeam.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet. In addition, in meters, she is exactly 1.52 meters tall.
- Madison has not opened up about her boyfriend. In fact, it does not look like she is in a relationship in the first place.
- Her username on Instagram is @madisonferguson04. And, as of now, her IG account has more than 1.2 thousand followers.
- Born in Ontario, Madison is of Canadian nationality. Furthermore, she is of white ethnicity.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is not available at the moment for it is yet to be reviewed.
- She loves dogs. So, she has got a dog named Scarlett.
- Madison has also hosted a YouTube series.