Madison Mari Gesiotto a.k.a. Madison Gesito is a married woman and a conservative commentator, model, figure skater, and columnist. She is married to her husband Marcus Gilbert, but very little is known about her marriage and husband on the media.
|Birthday||March 20, 1992|
|Age||28 years old|
|Parents||James Gesiotto & Sherri Gesiotto|
|Education||Ohio State University|
Born in Pittsburgh, the United States to American parents, Madison won the 2014 Miss Ohio USA beauty pageant. In June 2014, she represented the state of Ohio on Univision and NBC.
Find out some interesting facts about this gorgeous American nationale here.
10 Facts on Madison Gesiotto
- Madison Gesiotto is an American journalist, beauty pageant winner, model, and writer. She works as a weekly contributor for The Washington Times.
- Madison Gesiotto often jokes about her personal life in her social media. As per her Wikipedia profile, she is a married woman. She is married to her boyfriend, Marcus Gilbert.
- She is also a frequent contributor to Fox Business programs and Fox News.
- Born on March 20, 1992, Madison Gesiotto is now 28 years of age.
- She was born in Pittsburgh to her American parents. Her nationality is American.
- Her parents; father James Gesiotto and mother Sherri Gesiotto are also American nationals. She has two siblings.
- Speaking of her siblings, she has a sister named Alessandra Gesiotto and a brother named Jimmy Gesiotto
- You can find this TV commentator on social media like Instagram and Twitter. She is active on Instagram as @realmadisongesiotto and has 110k followers.
- As seen on her Instagram page, she is a former Miss Ohio USA. She is not dating anyone in 2020 but is married.
- This pretty American lady has a decent height and she stands 5 feet and 5 inches tall. The detail of her weight is not public.