Maggie Castle is a Canadian actress who is best known for her role as “Jenny” in the movie, Todd and the Book of Pure Evil. Likewise, she has also starred as “Sara” in the Disney movie, StarStruck.
Moreover, she has also appeared in the BBC miniseries, The Grid. The actress was able to amass a lot of fame when she appeared in the show, Goosebumps. Besides, Maggie has appeared in a number of television commercials as well. If you want to know more about her, you have landed in the perfect place. We bring you the 10 facts about Maggie Castle, that you probably didn’t know before.
|Birthday||August 7, 1983|
10 Facts on Maggie Castle
- Maggie Castle is a Canadian actress who rocketed to fame after she appeared in the movie, Todd and the Book of Pure Evil.
- As of now, the actress is around 37 years old already. But her recent pictures suggest otherwise.
- However, she is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. Her bio, however, can be found on IMDB and Famous Birthdays, of course.
- Maggie has not revealed the facts about her marriage as she loves to keep a low profile.
- Hence, the information about her husband, boyfriend or relationship status is unknown. She might be single.
- As for her net worth, she makes pretty decent figures from her acting career. Her estimated net worth is about $300,000.
- Furthermore, she possesses an excellent height of around 1.65 meters. She has a white skin tone and brown hair.
- Likewise, her birthday lies on August 8 every year. This year, she will be celebrating her 37th birthday, a few days after.
- Talking about his family, she has an older sister, Aimee. Aimee is also an actress like her.
- Furthermore, Maggie is not present on any sort of social media until now. Her sister, however, has an Instagram account.