Maher Bitar is a prolific Arab-American lawyer who has been appointed as the senior director for Intelligence Programs for US president Joe Biden‘s National Security Council.
Furthermore; he also worked as the director for Israeli Palestinian affairs on the National Security Council for Barack Obama. Bitar was the deputy when Samantha Power served as the National Security Council director of multilateral affairs and human rights.
Quick Facts: Maher Bitar Wife And Wikipedia: Everything You Need To Know
|Education||George Town University|
10 Facts on Maher Bitar
- Maher Bitar is an American lawyer of Arabian origin who has been appointed as the senior director for US Intelligence Programs by US President Joe Biden.
- Maher Bitar is of American nationality. His official date of birth is kept under the radar.
- As such his actual age is unknown at the moment. Maher Bitar’s family is of Palestinian background.
- Maher Bitar does not have an official Wikipedia of his own. However; we have his bio covered in these 10 facts.
- Besides being a fine lawyer, Bitar has also served as general counsel for House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.
- On the other hand; he is a highly educated man, Maher is a graduate of Georgetown’s School of Foreign Service.
- Likewise; he has also obtained his law degree from the reputed Georgetown University.
- Moving towards his love life; he is a happily married man. Maher Bitar is married to his wife whose name is Astrid who is from Haiti. The duo were college sweethearts.
- The duo has not opened up their children‘s details as of yet. Similarly; Maher Bitar’s net worth is kept under wraps by him.
- Nonetheless, he is a dedicated guy who is passionate about his job. Bitar is highly focused on his job and seems to maintain a low social profile. As such his official Instagram, Twitter and Facebook is not available on the internet.