Mahira Kakkar is a renowned actress who was born in Calcutta and raised in the United States. Moving on to her professional career, Mahira has worked in numerous films and television projects. She is known for her role in the films Hank and Asha (2013), The Blacklist (2015), Blue Bloods (2011-2012), and Law and Order” Criminal Intent (2007).
Moreover, she appeared in TV series as well. Some of her acting credits include A Suitable Boy (2020), Orage is the New Black (2019), Louie (2015), and many more. She has garnered a massive number of followers on social media.
|Birthday||18 September, 1982|
|Height||5 feet 5 inch|
|Husband||John Paul Davis|
10 Facts on Mahira Kakkar
- Mahira Kakkar was born in 1982. At present, her age is 38 years old as of 2020.
- Currently, she resides in New York, the United States, so she holds an American nationality.
- Speaking about her physical appearance, Mahira stands at a good height of 5 feet 5 inches tall and her body weight is 54 kg. Similarly, she has a brown colored eye and long black hair that makes her look even more gorgeous.
- A budding actress, Mahira’s current net worth is yet to be updated on the internet.
- She is active on Instagram under the name @mahirakakkar with more than thousands of devotees.
- Is she married? Explaining her marital status, Mahira is happily married to her one and only husband, John Paul Davis. However, there is no news regarding her children in the media.
- Sadly, she has no wiki page lately but we can find her career details on IMDB.
- A talented actress, Mahira has played the character of Mrs. Rupa Mehra in the TV series, A Suitable Boy which premiers on Netflix.
- Talking about her family background, Mahira seems to be very close to her mother, Mira Kakkar. Likewise, her father’s name is missing from the record.
- According to IMDB, Mahira won an Award at the Napa Valley film festival for the best actress in 2013.