Mairead McGuinness has been declared to be the Irish’s new European Union commissioner. She is a member of the European Parliament who will soon be taking the place of Phil Hogan. Likewise, she has been associated with MEP since the year 2004, making her one of the seniors in the parliament.
In addition to that, Mairead has also had the experience of serving as the vice-president of the European Parliament. And, she fulfilled her assigned duties as the vice-president, not just once but twice after being re-elected. If you want to know more about Mairead McGuinness, don’t skip the quick facts we have got down below.
|Age||61 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Children||Aine Duff and Orlaith Duff|
|Education||University College Dublin and Ardee Community School|
10 Facts on Mairead McGuinness
- Mairead McGuinness (born on 13 June 1959) is an Irish politician. Her age is 61 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Her husband is Tom Duff with whom she tied the knot back in the year 1994. Since then until now, they have celebrated about 26 wedding anniversaries together.
- You can find her bio on Wiki. Along with her Wikipedia bio, the facts mentioned in this article might add more details about her life.
- Her net worth as of 2020 has been estimated to be around $4 million dollars, as per the Net Worth Post.
- Talking about her family, she lives with her husband. Likewise, she is the mother of four. Two of her children’s names are Aine Duff and Orlaith Duff.
- The president of the European Commission has appointed Mairead as the European Commissioner for Financial Stability, Financial Services, and the Capital Markets Union.
- Born in County Louth, her nationality is Irish. And, her ethnicity is white.
- She attended Ardee Community School and went on to later study at University College Dublin.
- Her account on Instagram has over 2.8 thousand followers.
- Before she got into politics, she had been working as a radio presenter.