Maisy McLeod-Riera is an actress who is from New Zealand. She is a very young actress who is just 21 years old and she started working as an actress from appearing in small roles. But today she has made a mark for herself in the industry.
|Birthday||May 25, 1999|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
All of her colleagues and her audiences are seen supporting her flawless acting skills. Maisy is a very realistic actor who gives a very warm feeling via her acting skills. Not much about her is known to her fans but few of her career details are available on IMDb.
Her works for which she is able to gain thousands of fans and followers are The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Bridge to Terabithia, We’re Here to Help, Shortland Street, and Legend of the Seeker. Her good looks and her unique characteristic has also made her a unique actress.
10 Facts About Maisy McLeod-Riera:
- Maisy McLeod-Riera’s information may not be available on Wikipedia but it is always present on IMDb.
- As per her resume, her height has been updated to be approximately 5 feet and 7 inches.
- She was born on May 25, 1999, and she is currently just 21 years of age.
- With more than 800 followers, she is active on Instagram as @maisymcleod.
- She has not shared anything related to her boyfriend yet.
- Maisy has been best known as an actress who has already appeared in around 5 different movies as well as television series.
- Some of the most popular shows she has acted in are The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Bridge To Terabithia, Legend of the Seeker, etc.
- As she was born in Wellington, New Zealand, she calls herself a New Zealander, and her ethnicity is probably white.
- The estimated net worth of Maisy is approximately $20 million.
- As per her Instagram profile, she is also a freelance photographer.