Maite Perroni is an actress from Mexico. Not only an actress but she is also a well-known singer, songwriter, and producer. She is very popular for her work in Mexican telenovela Rebelde.
Because of her excellent performance as an actress, she has also received many awards. Her work in Antes muerta que Lichita was so good that she won the Premios TVyNovelas of Best Actress of the Year. Below are more facts about her.
|Age||March 9, 1983|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches (160 cm)|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Producer|
|Parents||Maite Beorlegui and Javier Perroni|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Some Interesting Facts About Maite Perroni
- Maite Perroni is 37 years old as of 2020. She was born on the 9th day of March 1983 according to her Wikipedia information.
- Born and raised in Mexico City, Mexico, she holds Mexican nationality. Her ethnic background is not available.
- Maite was born to her mother Maite Beorlegui and her father Javier Perroni. She has two siblings: Adolfo Perroni and Francisco Perroni.
- She was interested in singing, dancing, and acting from a very young age. So, she also participated in the Disney Channel as a dancer.
- Maite is an award-winning artist who has done many concerts in Brazil, Mexico Ecuador, and Spain.
- In August 2013, she released her first solo Album named Eclipse de Luna. It was released under Warner Brothers Label.
- Maite Perroni’s acting career started from the Rebelde. She was the lead actress playing the role of Guadalupe “Lupita” Fernandez.
- Detailed information about her love and relationships is not available. However, we do know that she is dating her boyfriend Koko Stambuk. The couple began dating since 2013.
- Maite stands the height of 5 feet and 3 inches (1.6 m). Her other body measurements are not available.
- She is estimated to have a net worth of about $2 million. But her salary details are not available.
- Her Instagram @maitepb has 7.5 million followers.