Maja Aro is a Canadian actress and stuntwoman who is known for her work in a lot of movies and shows. She got herself noticed when she performed stunts in the 2011 movie, Once Upon a Time. Afterward, she worked in the movie, Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters. Similarly, she has also performed stunts in the 2015 action movie, Blackburn.
Moreover, she is also married to another stuntman, Jeffrey Aro. They tied the marital knots in Mt. Kilimanjaro. Hence, they changed their last name to “Aro” as a gesture of their togetherness. The couple also has a child who is all over Maja’s Instagram wall. If you want to know more about her, tune in. Here are the top 10 facts to know about this wonderful stuntperson.
|Birthday||January 1, 1984|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
— Maja Aro (@majaaro) March 9, 2018
10 Facts on Maja Aro
- Maja Aro is a Canadian actress and stuntperson known for her work in around a dozen movies and shows.
- Despite this, she is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- The stuntwoman is currently 36 years old. She was born in British Columbia, Canada.
- Moreover, she has an excellent height of around 5 feet and 7 inches as per her IMDB bio.
- Maja Aro is present on Instagram as well. However, most of the photos are of her son.
- Both she and her husband are stunt performers. She tied the knots with Jeffery Ong.
- They shared their vows in Mt. Kilimanjaro. Hence, they changed their last name to “Aro.”
- Likewise, Maja and Jeremy have been married for 7 years. They also have a son together.
- Her net worth, however, is not available at the moment and is under review. The information will be updated swiftly once we get our hands to it.
- No wonder that Maja has a well-dedicated biography on IMDb. She more than deserves it with all of her excellent work.