Maja Schone has captivated people with her acting on the Netflix series, Dark. Her performance has been praised by the audience and critics alike. Originally from Germany, she has earned fans from every corner of the world. Her character of Hannah Kahnwald is unlike any character you’ve seen before.
However, she has the skill to do this in every other role she has portrayed so far. Some of her famous roles were in movies like Cowgirl, Buddenbrooks, and The Fire. Likewise, she has been involved in many German TV shows and is a well-established name in the German movie industry.
|Age||44 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Siblings||One Elder Brother|
|Net Worth||1 million euro|
|Education||Westphalian Drama School|
10 Facts on Maja Schone
- Maja Schone (born on 1 January 1976) is a German actress. Her age is 44 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Her Wiki bio can be found on the internet.
- Most people want to know if she is married or not. Well, guess what, she is a married woman. Her husband is Carlo Ljubek who is an actor. And, they have a daughter together.
- She celebrates her birthday each year on the 1st of January.
- Her height is pretty average as she is 5 feet and 5 inches tall. And, in meters, she is about 1.65 meters tall.
- According to Taddlr.com, she has an estimated net worth that amounts to 1 million euros.
- Moving on to her family and parents, she has hardly revealed anything about them. The only family member the public knows about is her elder brother.
- She went to Westphalian Drama School after she realized that she wanted to be an actress.
- She does not seem active on any social media site. Nonetheless, many fan accounts have been made dedicated to her.
- Born in Stuttgart, Germany, she is of German nationality. And, she is of white ethnicity.