Ibrahim Attahiru is a Nigerian Military personality who has been associated with Nigerian Army. Moreover, he is the new Chief of Army Staff of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari on 26th January 2021.
Before being appointed as Chief of Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru is also Major General. His Alma mater is the Nigerian Defence Academy.
Quick Facts: Major General Ibrahim Attahiru Biography: Everything You Need To Know
|Birthday||10th August 1966|
|Education||Nigerian Defence Academy|
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday, appointed Major General Ibrahim Attahiru, as the new chief of army staff, following the sa…
LEARN MORE: https://t.co/gYjk0PHKsO
— Shauntv (@shauntvGlobal) January 26, 2021
10 Facts About Ibrahim Attahiru
- Ibrahim Attahiru was born on 10th August 1966. Therefore, as of now, he is 54 years of age.
- Despite his age, Ibrahim Attahiru still seems fit and healthy with a good personality. However, his body measurements are still questionable.
- Ibrahim Attahiru hails from Kaduna North of Kaduna State, Nigeria, which makes him Nigerian by nationality.
- As for the fact, he is also a member of the Regular Course 35 of the Nigerian Defence Academy.
- As seen on the Web, we can already fin Ibrahim Attahiru’s biography on the Wikipedia page. We can collect a myriad of information from his Wiki bio.
- Wikipedia attests that Ibrahim Attahiru was General Officer Commanding 82 Division of Nigerian Army.
- One interesting thing about him is that Ibrahim was ordered to destroy Boko Haram and capture Abubakar Shekau, the leader, dead or alive. But, he reportedly failed this mission. He was sacked from his post.
- Talking about his family, there is no pertinent information regarding his mother and father. Also, we’re unknown if he is a single child or has any siblings.
- While discussing his marital status, we’re still unaware if Major General Ibrahim Attahiru is married or not. Thus, no reliable sources are claiming his wife or children.
- Recently, Ibrahim Attahiru is appointed as new Chief of Army Staff of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by Muhammadu Buhari on 26 January 2021, reports BBC.