Makeda Declet is an LA-based actress and playwright. Makeda Declet was born in New York. She grew up in East New York in sections of Brooklyn which had a profound effect in her interest in Acting and Theaters. Makeda knew what she wanted to do with her life, she attended New York University and got her B.F.A in Theater.
Makeda’s first major role was in Tyler Perry’s House of Payne as the earthy, spiritual hippie Summer. Makeda is a member of EST/LA and the Echo Theater Company. She is a writer and producer of a web series called Just Makeda. It is an autobiography about a world where alter egos exist and manifest themselves as puppets. Click here to go to her IMDb profile
10 Interesting Facts About Makeda Declet
- Information about her is not easily available on the web, her date of birth and age still needs to be confirmed
- She is a beautiful woman with average height and body proportions. Her exact measurement is not public.
- Makeda has a slim body type. Information about her weight is not available.
- She has chosen not to share information about her family members and parents.
- Her Net worth is still under review. Stay tuned for updates.
- Makeda Declet is currently working on her full-length play called Service with The Ensemble Studio Theater in LA.
- She graduated from New York University’s Tisch School of Art receiving B.F.A in Theater.
- In her acting career, she played roles on How to Get Away with Murder (ABC), Brooklyn Nine-Nine (FOX), VEEP (HBO), Bosch (Amazon), Switched at Birth (ABC Family), Being Mary Jane (BET) and Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS).
- Her nationality is American and she is black by ethnicity.
- Her Instagram account is not public. She chooses to share things with only a few people. Her Instagram account has 1060 followers.