Malcolm Gordon is a Canadian mixed martial artist who competes in the Flyweight and Bantamweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. He is currently ranked #1 in Canada in the Flyweight division.
Moreover, the player has decent stats of 12 wins and 4 losses out of 16 fights he fought. He lost his recent fight to Albazi through submission. It was a mouthwatering fight that took place on July 18. And unfortunately for Gordon, he was in the losing end at last.
|Birthday||May 17, 1990|
10 Facts on Malcolm Gordon
- Malcolm Gordon is a pro-MMA fighter who fights in the Flyweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. He fights out of Ontario, Canada.
- As of now, the mixed martial artist is 30 years old. He was born on the 19th of May, 1990.
- Despite his popularity as a UFC fighter, he is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. But his detailed bio can be found on the UFC’s official website.
- Moreover, she is still to have a wife. But he is engaged to his girlfriend, Erika Montisano. They surely have marriage plans going on at the moment.
- As for his net worth, he has made a lot of money as he has been doing this for a long time. However, the exact figures of his financial status are not available.
- Talking about his physique, his height is around 1,.7 meters. Also, he weighs just about 125 lbs keeping him inside the Flyweight division in the competition.
- Moreover, Gordon is often called by his nickname, X by his fans and colleagues.
- Furthermore, the MMA fighter can be reached out on Instagram and Twitter.
- Even though he is open to things, he is yet to reveal information about his parents and family.
- Malcolm was born and raised in London, Ontario, Canada. Also, he belongs to the Black ethnic group.