Tom Kemp has been jailed for violently assaulting his girlfriend, Malin Andersson. His brutal attack left the former Love Island star, Malin with a broken arm and several cuts in her face along with other body parts.
When she came to the media revealing the ugly truth of her lover, Tom, he denied the accusations. Instead, he even had the audacity to call Malin “a liar with mental health issues.” But, now that he has confessed about the attack, he has been imprisoned for 10 months.
|Age||29 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches approx.|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Wife||Malin Andersson (girlfriend)|
10 Facts on Tom Kemp
- Tom Kemp is the boyfriend of the former Love Island star, Malin Andersson. He was arrested on Thursday after he admitted that he had assaulted his girlfriend.
- Malin Andersson’s baby father, Tom has been jailed at Aylesbury Crown Court.
- His age is 29 years old. Likewise, Malin is currently 27 years old as she was born in the year 1992 on 20 October.
- He does not have a Wiki bio.
- He had his account on Instagram but it seems like he has taken it down following his imprisonment. However, he used to have thousands of followers on his account.
- Former Love Island star, Malin Andersson also uploaded about the domestic violence showing photos of her bruises. And, since Tom has been jailed now, she shared a photo saying “Justice has been served’.
- The two had a baby daughter who they had named Consy. But, she sadly passed away because of premature birth.
- Tom is from Milton Keynes and hence, is British by nationality. Likewise, he belongs to white ethnicity.
- His attack on his girlfriend led to her hand being broken. Similarly, she had posted photos of her bleeding nose, bruises, and several cuts.
- He was accused by his girlfriend, Malin Andersson of being in an affair when his daughter was in the hospital.