Manny Caulk was popularly known for being Fayette‘s Superintendent. In late November 2020, the Fayette County Board of Education had announced that he was taking a medical leave so that he could focus on his deteriorated health. Later, on December 4, 2020, they sent a mail to his family confirming his death.
|Name||Manny Caulk (Emmanuel Caulk)|
|Age||49 years (died on December 4, 2020)|
How did he die? Talking about Manny Caulk’s cause of death, the mail didn’t contain how he actually died but we can say that the leave he took in late November probably indicates that he died of some health issues. The investigation is going on and the real cause of death will surely be published in the coming days. Although he is no more with us, his works will always be remembered and preserved in our hearts.
— Superintendent Manny Caulk (@FCPSManny) October 22, 2020
10 Facts on Manny Caulk:
- Manny Caulk never discussed his wife in front of the public which is why we remain completely unknown about his love life.
- With around 1.4 thousand followers, he can still be found active on Twitter where his username is @FCPSManny.
- Moreover, he had been serving as the Superintendent of the Fayette County Public Schools since the year 2015.
- When Manny Caulk died, he was just 49 years old and his death has been termed to be ‘unexpected’.
- Previously, he had served as the superintendent at Portland Public Schools.
- Furthermore, he had also worked as an assistant superintendent for high schools for the East Baton Rouge Parish School System.
- Apart from just Manny Caulk’s wife, we are currently clueless regarding Manny Caulk’s other family members (children, parents, and siblings) too.
- Back in the year 2018, he was named as the Kentucky Superintendent of the Year.
- Also, in the year 2017, he was named as the Education Week Leader to Learn From.
- Even though Manny Caulk’s Wikipedia has not yet been written, we hope you have come to know a lot about him after reading these 10 facts.