Manolo Gonzalez Vergara is an actor who is well known for appearing on many shoes and films. He is also a writer and a director along with being a popular actor. She has been one of the most active personalities who has been working with a lot of passion and dedication towards his work.
|Name||Manolo Gonzalez Vergara|
|Birthday||September 16, 1992|
|Parents||SofÃa Vergara, Joe Gonzalez|
Ventures for which he is addressed as a director is Post-Mortem and Waking Yp. In the short movie Waking Up he has also worked as a writer. Whereas his works as an actor are Give Me Your Hand, Destined to Ride, Hot Pursuit, etc. Sofia Vergara is his mother.
â€” Manolo Gonzalez Vergara (@manologvergara) August 26, 2020
Though he is an actor, writer, and director there is not much about him on the web. However, some facts about him are on his IMDb which only gives information about his work.
10 Facts on Manolo Gonzalez Vergara:
- Manolo Gonzalez Vergara is very popularly known as the son of Sofia Vergara, a popular American-Colombian actress.
- There is no update about his girlfriend in 2020.
- To find him on Instagram, you need to search for his username, @manologonzalezvergara where he has around 409 thousand followers.
- There’s no relevant information regarding his height as well as weight.
- Moving on to his age, he was born on September 16, 1992, which simply means that he is currently 28 years old.
- It’s sad that you won’t find his Wikipedia account, and thus, you need to visit his IMDb page to know more about his career.
- Manolo loves other social media sites apart from Instagram too – Twitter (6.5 thousand followers), and Facebook (626 fans following).
- Moreover, his father’s name is Joe Gonzalez, who left the family back in the year 1993.
- He is a great lover of dogs and in fact, he even pets one.
- Manolo had completed his graduation from Emerson College.