Manoush Zomorodi is a very popular journalist from the United States of America. She is best recognized for working as the host in the WNYC podcast Note to Self. This podcast is all about the relationships between humans and technology.
Zomorodi is also a well-known author. She has written the book titled Bored and Brilliant: How Spacing Out Can Unlock Your Most Productive and Creative Self. She got a very good review for this book and she was praised by everyone.
Know something more about Manoush Zomorodi from the facts below.
|Net Worth||$10 million|
Big news in my world: I’m the new host of @TEDRadioHour! Thrilled to work with @NPR’s ace producers + the talented folks @TEDTalks. Meanwhile, I’ll keep exploring the changing culture of work and biz with @jpoyant on @zigzagpod. Livin’ the audio dream 😉 https://t.co/CNJ3rRnj1p
— Manoush Zomorodi (@manoushz) November 5, 2019
10 Facts On Manoush Zomorodi
- Manoush Zomorodi is a multi-talented woman who has established herself as an author, journalist, and podcast host.
- Zomorodi is probably in her thirties. She hasn’t shared the details of her age and birthday.
- Zomorodi is from Princeton, New Jersey, United States and she holds the American nationality from her birthright.
- Manoush hasn’t shared any information about her parents, siblings, and other members of her family.
- Talking about Manoush’s academic background, she studied Fine Arts and English Literature attending Georgetown University.
- Zomorodi started her career as a journalist working for BBC News and Thomson Reuters as a reporter and producer. She got her fame after being a part of a podcast named New Tech City of WNYC where she worked as a host. This podcast was later named Note to Self.
- Zomorodi, in the year 2018 left Note to Self and started her own company named Stable Genius Productions partnering with Jen Poyant who is her colleague from Note to Self. With this company, she reached a new height of success
- Manoush is a happily married woman. She is married to her husband Josh Robin. The couple is blessed with two beautiful children.
- She has a net worth of $10 million USD according to this source.
- You can find Manoush on Twitter @manoushz. She is not active on Instagram.