Mapuana Makia is a well known American actress, director as well as a voiceover narrator. She is mostly known for work in Aloha, Emma Approved, and How to Get Away with Murder. She started her career in the entertainment industry in 2007.
We can currently see Makia as a nurse Tina in a Netflix family movie, Finding ‘Ohana. The movie first premiered on January 29, 2021.
The actress has limited herself to movies and television series and has also performed in a video game called Adversary in 2020.
Quick Facts: Who Is Actress Mapuana Makia From Finding ‘Ohana? Facts To Know
|Birthday||August 13, 1983|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Education||Hawaii Pacific University|
10 Facts On Mapuana Makia
- Mapuana Makia was born in Hawaii, United States, as Lavonne Yuki Mapuana Makia. She holds multiracial Asian ethnicity.
- Born on August 13, 1983, Mapuana Makia is 37 years of age.
- Talking about her family and parents, her mother’s name is Salena Makia. The actress is often seen sharing pictures with her mom on her social media. However, we have no information about her father.
- How old tall is Mapuana Makia? Along with an alluring physique, the actress has a pretty significant height of 5 feet 9 inches.
- About her academics, Makia earned her graduate degree in Theatre from Hawaii Pacific University in 2006.
- Mapuana Makia currently seems to be single as she has not shared anything about her relationship status or boyfriend.
- In addition to acting, she is also a voiceover narrator.
- In 2021, we can see Makia as Tina in a Netflix family film called Finding ‘Ohana.
- Mapuana Makia is yet to be featured on Wikipedia. However, we can find her on IMDB.
- The Finding ‘Ohana actress Mapuana is quite an active Instagram user. She is available as @missmapuana on her account, with 1.3k people following her.