Mara Gay is a famous American New York Times news journalist, reporter, and editorial board member. She is among the most influential person currently working in the New York Times and is very dedicated to her work. She is very beautiful and attractive news personnel who has been in the industry for more than a decade as of 2020.
Mara Gay started her professional career way back in 2008 when she was just in her 20’s. She started as a staff editor in The Atlantic Wire and later She has worked for 5 years in The Wall Street Journal where she worked as a reporter.
|Birthday||September 10, 1989|
|Parents||Alvin Gay, Patricia Vall Gay|
|Salary||$53,000 to $123,000|
|Education||University of Michigan|
Young, healthy Americans like me are getting very, very sick from the coronavirus. https://t.co/GvFUIpV2VF
— Mara Gay (@MaraGay) May 14, 2020
10 Facts on Mara Gay:
- Mara Gay was born on September 10, 1989, in Brooklyn, New York, USA.
- Her age as of 2020 is exactly 31 years old as her birthday was just a month ago as of October 2020.
- New York Times Journalist Mara Gay started her work in April 2018 and has been with the American newspaper for exactly 2 years period as of 2020.
- Talking about Mara’s marital status and her husband, she is currently single, however, she has kept her personal relationship very private and if she reveals anything regarding it, we will update you very soon.
- In a recent interview, Mara gave with MSNBC American television channel she was shocked by the president’s reaction regarding the New York Government requirement of 30,000 ventilators to keep the COVID-19 patients.
- Mara hasn’t revealed anything regarding her salary however it might range from 53 thousand dollars to 123 thousand dollars.
- Mara has her own Instagram account @maracgay as her account is private and not accessible.
- Mara is the daughter of Alvin Gay and mother Patricia Vall Gay her father belongs to a black ethnic group as her mother from a white.
- Mara’s twitter account @MaraGay has more than 104k followers where she regularly posts regarding the political matter of the country.
- She completed her education from the University of Michigan.