Mara Lane is a famous personality who is well-known for being the actor, Jonathan Rhys Meyers‘ wife. Her husband, Jonathan has appeared in popular movies and television shows like The Tudors, Match Point, August Rush, Bend It Like Beckham, etc. Very recently, he had been arrested for a drink and drive case after he crashed his car in Malibu, California.
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Former Teacher|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
|Husband||Jonathan Rhys Meyers|
|Children||Wolf Rhys Meyers|
Talking about Mara, she is also professionally known as an actress who has already made her appearances in 16 different movies and television series. Some of her most popular shows include American Night, Damascus Cover, The Brink, Modern Music, etc. Apart from being just an actress, she is also well-known as a producer who has already worked in 3 different shows until now – Rajah, Damascus Cover, and You Are.
10 Facts on Mara Lane:
- Mara Lane’s exact age is currently unknown but we do know that she is definitely around 35 – 40 years old.
- Furthermore, her estimated net worth in 2020 is approximately $2.5 million.
- According to Mara Lane’s bio on Marathi TV wiki, she used to previously work as a teacher at Malibu Vineyard.
- Talking about her social media presence, she has remained active on Instagram (26.6 thousand followers), Facebook (2.5 thousand followers), and Twitter (2.6 thousand followers).
- Speaking about Mara Lane’s family, she and her husband, Jonathan shares a son together whose name is Wolf Rhys Meyers.
- As per her official IMDb account, Mara Lane is approximately 5 feet and 4 inches tall.
- Also, we have known that she weighs around 50 kilograms.
- Currently, we have no idea about Mara Lane’s parents as well as siblings but we will update about them as soon as possible.
- As of 2020, she seems very busy with the post-production of her upcoming two projects – The Cuisine War and American Night.
- Moreover, Mara Lane belongs to mixed ethnicity as she has both British as well as Asian descent.