Marc Lasry’s son, Alex Lasry, is yet to be documented in Wikipedia.
Alex Lasry is well known as the son of an American billionaire businessman and hedge fund manager, Marc Lasry. Alex is currently the senior vice president of the Milwaukee Bucks. Lasry is the second Democratic candidate to enter the race, joining County Executive Thomas Nelson.
How Old Is Alex Lasry Age?
Alex Lasry’s age is 33 years old as he was born on July 15, 1987, in New York City.
Alex was born to his parents Marc Lasry (Father) and Cathy Lasry (Mother). Alex is the son of Marc Lasry who is an American billionaire businessman and hedge fund manager.
Alex Lasry Wife: Is He Married?
Alex is happily married to his wife, Lauren Markowitz.
Alex’s wife Lauren is Chief of Staff for planned Parenthood Wisconsin.
Alex was all prepared to marry Lauren at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City on March 28. Unfortunately, the venue canceled all external events just two weeks before their marriage.
However, the couple got married, but their marriage date has not been made public yet. Likewise, the couple currently lives in Milwaukee.
|Birthday||July 15, 1987|
|Parents||Marc Lasry (Father) and Cathy Lasry (Mother)|
Some Interesting Facts On Alex Lasry
- Alex Lasry is currently a senior vice president at Milwaukee Bucks.
- Alex Lasry announced his candidacy run for U.S. Senate in the swing of Wisconsin for 2022.
- As per our source, Alex Lasry has an estimated net worth of $1.8 billion dollars. Along with this, his firm, Avenue Capital, has approximately $10 billion in assets.
- Alex was born to his parents Marc Lasry (Father) and Cathy Lasry (Mother). His father is an American billionaire businessman and hedge fund manager.
- Lasry has also worked during Obama Administration from 2009-2012 in the White House.
- Alex graduated with MBA in 2014; after that, he moved to Milwaukee to help his family in Milwaukee Bucks.