Marcela Iglesias is an entrepreneur, singer, Internet personality, and animal activist born in Argentina. Marcela is currently based in Los Angeles. Iglesias founded EdgeCross-X and created the lifestyle brand, The Plastics of Hollywood.
Iglesias manages and runs a talent management company in LA. When she moved to LA, Marcela lived as an undocumented immigrant for the first ten years. She launched her personalized life alternation motivation business, “Marcela’s Way,” in 2017. Marcela’s talent and work are featured in several publication outlets such as Daily Mail.
Quick Facts: Marcela Iglesias Age Aand Boyfriend: Meet Her On Instagram
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Marcela Iglesias
- How old is Marcela Iglesias? Marcela might be in her mid-30s, as her exact age and date of birth are not disclosed.
- Marcela Iglesias is married to her long-time boyfriend Steve Berman. Marcela has one son and two stepchildren.
- The Internet Personality is a vegetarian and animal rights activist who played a role in making the Prop 12 law of California for animal equality. Marcela adopted two dogs, one rabbit, and three pigs as pets, as per Everipedia.
- How tall is Marcela Iglesias? Marcela is 5 feet 3 inches or 1.6 meters tall. Iglesias has publicly talked about her plastic surgeries.
- Marcela Iglesias does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her, but her bio is present on a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Marcela Iglesias’s Instagram bio says she is the queen of Hollywood. She has 326k followers and 2.1k posts on the platform as of February 2021.
- Iglesias seems to be well-off and lives a very glamorous and luxurious life. Marcela’s net worth details are still under review. Iglesias invests a lot in real estate.
- Iglesias keeps the details about her parents, family, and background away from the Internet.
- According to Daily Star, Marcela might consider selling her eggs if the prices are good, as people want their babies to look like her.
- She was born in Argentina and moved to Los Angeles 21 years ago.