Marcus Kemp is an American professional footballer. He plays as a wide receiver and usually is very good at it as his main objective is to run as an offensive player and get involved in the score. He is a professional football player at Kansas City Chiefs and has been a member of the team since 2017. Kemp wears jersey number 19 for the club and has earned his spot in the team.
Marcus started his professional career in 2017 as he has signed for the club until 2020 and was later resigned to the team. He has to face difficulties with his injury of ACL and MCL which is the injury regarding knee and made his comeback to the team even stronger in 2020.
|Height||6 Feet 4 Inches|
|Parents||Karen Martin, Ronald Kemp|
|Education||Layton High School|
10 Facts on Marcus Kemp:
- Marcus Kemp was born on August 14, 1995, in Ogden, Utah, USA.
- His age as of 2020 is 25 years old as his birthday was just a month ago at the time of this article was written.
- His annual salary at the club is more than $675,000 thousand and is among the highest-earning player in the club.
- Kemp’s net worth is around 2 million dollars including all of his brand deals and his remaining contract.
- Talking about his parents he is the son of Karen Martin and father Ronald Kemp and has a younger brother named Jakoby Kemp.
- Kemp married his long-term relationship girlfriend Natasha has even had a son together however he hasn’t revealed much about his personal life as he has been very secretive about it.
- Marcus Kemp is an American Wide Receiver who has played more than 19 games in total since 2016 battling all of his injuries.
- His height is exactly 6 feet and 4 inches tall which is about 1.93m high.
- His weight is around 95.25 kg equivalent to 210lbs.
- Marcus is available on Instagram @marcusdkemp where he has 6.1k followers.