Margie Plus is a professional blogger and fashion model who is known for being the writer for the famous Yahoo magazine. Furthermore, she is also an accomplished musician whose music could be accessed through several varieties of streaming services.
|Birthday||16 February 1986|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession||Blogger; Social media personality; Model|
|Net Worth||$ 1.75 million|
|Husband||Harald Austad (m 2017)|
Interestingly, the actress, Lena Dunham has also written for Margie a six-page long editorial for the popular Stylish magazine. Want to know more about her? If yes, then scroll down the paragraphs and read the whole article till the end !!!
10 Facts on Margie Plus
- Born on 16 February 1986 in Washington, DC, Margie Plus is currently 34 years old.
- Her actual name is Margie Ashcroft. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- She has not disclosed her parents, siblings, and educational details to the media and public as of now.
- Margie Plus has been featured on various outlets for her fashion outlets that also includes Refinery 29 and Huffington Post.
- She was requested by the model, Amber Rose to work at the Slut Walk in Los Angeles, California.
- Talking about his personal life, Margie Plus married her husband, Harald Austad in the summer of 2017.
- Margie’s husband’s Harald is a DJ by profession. He is also known as Supervillain Music to his fans and admirers.
- As per her bio, the multitalented woman stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs around 62 kg.
- Margie has earned a hefty sum of fortune from her profession. Her salary has not been revealed as of yet. Likewise, her net worth is in the region of $1.75 million.
- She is also active on social media platforms. Margie has over 66 K followers on her Instagram account. Likewise, the wonderful woman from Washington has made her presence felt on Twitter and Facebook accounts where there are several thousands of followers of her.