Margo Hall is an award-winning actress, director, and playwriter. Margo teaches acting, emerging works, and film as art in Chabot Community College. Hall holds an MFA in Drama from the Catholic University of America. Other than working in the acting field, Hall is also a model who ventured into the showbiz industry.
|Height||5 ft 3 inches|
Margo did her first writing project in 2005 with the World Premiere of The People’s Temple at Berkeley Repertory Theater, which won the Glickman Award for the best new play in the Bay Area for that year. Hall has premiered her semi-biographical piece as well which is very interesting.
10 Facts on Margo Hall
- Margo Hall has no details about her exact date of birth available so we cannot confirm her age today. And the birthplace is also unknown.
- Since the actress does not her own wiki, the information on her parents and family is not known. Although we know she is an American citizen and belongs to the Black ethnic community.
- Margo has short brown hair with brown eyes and a slim body. The actress stands at the height of 5ft 3 inches and weighs at 120 lbs.
- The actress’s first writing project has been played in many theaters and won many awards as well.
- Hall debuted as a director with The World Premiere of Joyride which was taken from the novel Grand Avenue written by Greg Sarris.
- Margo is a founding member of Campo Santo, a resident theater company at Intersection for the Arts. She has worked in many shows there as well.
- The director has a BFA in drama from Adelphic University and an MFA from the Catholic University of America.
- The latest work of Margo Hall is as Faye in the play Skeleton Crew. She has also premiered her own semi biography.
- Hall has acted in four movies so far and has got roles on two tv shows with guest appearances in three tv shows.
- The salary and net worth of Actress Margo are not known to the public.