María Celeste Arrarás is a broadcaster, presenter, and television personality. She is a very high rated journalist. She has won three national Emmy Awards for Journalism which is a great feat to achieve. Maria used to work in a Spanish language based company, Telemundo.
However, the recent news suggest that she has been fired by the company. After the coronavirus pandemic hitting on almost everything, the company reshuffled its employees. As a result, Arraras was also one of them. She was in the company for around 20 years, you can see how it may seem unjust. If you want to know about this award-winning journalist, here are the 10 facts about her.
|Name||María Celeste Arrarás|
|Birthday||September 27, 1960|
|Married/Single||Divorced, Manny Arvesu (m. 1996–2004)|
10 Facts on María Celeste Arrarás
- María Celeste Arrarás is an award-winning journalist, broadcaster, and presenter. She worked for the Telemundo.
- As of now, the journalist is 59 years old. She has spent around 3 decades in Journalism.
- As per the Celebrity Net Worth, Maria has an estimated net worth of around $16 Million. And her salary is around $6 Million.
- Moreover, there is not known about her parents or family. Her siblings, however, are quite popular figures.
- However, she is divorced. The broadcaster tied the marital knots with the lawyer, Manny Arvesu in 1996.
- The couple divorced in 2004 after being together for a decade.
- They also share three children with each other. Maria is the mother of Adrian. Lara and Julian Arvesu.
- Besides, she is also an author. She came into the spotlight when she got in hot talks with the Quintanilla family. She later published a book, Selena’s Secret.
- Furthermore, Maria can be reached on social media as well. She has more than 1.8 million followers on Instagram as of now.
- Also, she is an excellent journalist. She was the main figure to make Telemundo one of the successful Spanish language networks.