Maria Kolesnikova is a Belarusian musician and politician. She was kidnapped from Minsk on September 7, 2020.
|Birthday||April 24, 1982|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession||Singer and Politician|
|Education||Belarusian State Academy of Music|
It was reported that Maria was abducted by masked men, who drove in a Minibus. Furthermore, two other men were taken away along with her.
However, the whole crime is yet to be investigated.
10 Facts on Maria Kolesnikova
- Maria Kolesnikova (April 24, 1982) is a Belarusian musician. She is the age of 38 years old as of now. Likewise, her astrological sign is Taurus.
- Maria is a member of the opposition party in Belarus. Similarly, she was appointed as the manager for Viktar Babaryka’s 2020 Belarus Presidential campaign.
- Kolesnikova left the job and formed her own party in September 2020. Furthermore, she was involved in various protests in Belarus for the transition of power from the current government.
- Kolesnikova was abducted from Minsk on September 7, 2020. According to the reports, unknown people kidnapped Maria along with 2 other members, Anton Rodnenkov and Ivan Kravtsov.
- Moving into her personal life, Maria has always maintained privacy about her husband. Considering her recent abduction, we understand that she wants to protect her family identity.
- Kolesnikova is a talented flute player. She attended the Belarusian State Academy of Music. Similarly, she performed at the prestigious National Academic Concert Orchestra in Belarus.
- There are many speculations on the musician’s fortune because of her luxurious lifestyle. However, Maria’s Net Worth is under review in 2020.
- According to her Wiki page, both of Kolesnikova’s parents are engineers. Likewise, her hometown in Minsk, Belarus. Furthermore, she has a sibling named Tatiana.
- Maria’s height is discussed to be 5 feet 9 inches tall. In addition, she is popular for her pixie haircut and blue eyes.
- As for now, the social media accounts for the musician remains private. She seems absent from Instagram and Twitter due to personal reasons.