Maria Rodríguez Soto is an actress. Along with doing very good work as an actress, she is also seen working as a writer and producer. To date, Maria has already been part of many ventures from where she has made her name in the industry.
|Name||Maria Rodríguez Soto|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches (Approx.)|
On her IMDb, she has over 15 credits for which she is loved by thousands of people. Whereas she has only worked on a venture as a writer and producer. Her works for which people know her as an actress are 1’3 dies d’octubre’, ‘The Ministry of Time’, ‘Welcome to the Family’, ‘Com si fos ahir’, etc.
Whereas works for which she is known as a writer and producer are The Days to Come. In 2020 she is all set to come up with a new project and that is The Paramedic and Libertad. Some facts about her can be known for the facts below.
10 Facts on Maria Rodríguez Soto:
- Maria Rodríguez Soto’s current age is 34 years as she was born in the year 1986.
- Her Wikipedia is probably missing but until and unless her information is present on IMDb, there is not going to be a big issue to know about her.
- Maria has been very popular as an actress and a writer too.
- She will be appearing as Sandra in the upcoming 2020 movie named The Paramedic.
- She won the Gaudí Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role once.
- Also, she has been nominated as the Butaca Award for Best Actress.
- Maria was born in Barcelona, Spain, and thus, she is a Spanish personality.
- She is a married woman and the name of her husband is said to be David Verdaguer who is also a popular Spanish actor.
- There is no official news regarding her net worth currently.
- Maria and her husband, David also share a child whose name is yet to be published.