Jorrit Faassen is a successful businessman who came into the spotlight with he started dating the president of Russia, Vladimir Putin’s eldest daughter ‘Mariya Putina’.
He has a brain full of ideas and a soul full of creativity which he applied in the business and now known as a successful businessman across the globe. Below are 10 facts about Jorrit Faassen that you should know.
|Height||5 ft 9in|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Education||Graduate of Architecture from The Hague University.|
— BelleNews (@BelleNews) July 26, 2014
10 Facts About Jorrit Faassen
- Jorrit Faassen is a businessman who came into the spotlight when he was severely beaten on a highway by the bodyguards of banker Matthew Urin after an altercation with them.
- The businessman, Jorrit Faassen is the Future husband and a partner of Mariya Putina who is the eldest daughter of the president of Russia ‘Vladimir Putin’.
- Furthermore, Jorrit Faassen is of Dutch nationality as he was born and raised in Netherland. His full name of birth is Jorrit Joost Faassen.
- Jorrit Faassen was born in the year 1980 in Russia and he is of the age of 40 years old.
- Moreover, Jorrit Faassen’s net worth including his salary is not published on the Internet sources. He is also not active on any of the social media account as he does not like to stay in the spotlight.
- The very talented businessman has a degree in Architecture from The Hague University which is located in the Netherlands.
- He is a handsome man with a height of 5 feet 9 inches and a weight of 65 kg. He has maintained himself very well through the physical exercises.
- He with his girlfriend Maria Putin live in Voorschoten, an upscale village in the province of South Holland.
- Furthermore, he is of Dutch ethnicity with black eye color and dark brown hair color.
- The information regarding his parents including his family members and also siblings are kept off the record.