Marielle Heller is an American writer, director, and actress. She is best known for her direction work in movies like “A Diary of a Teenage Girl” and “Can You Ever Forgive Me.” But the director rose to fame when she directed the movie, A Good Day in The Neighbourhood.”
Moreover, she is also an actress and writer. Her latest work came in the recent Netflix miniseries, The Queen’s Gambit. The miniseries released on October 23, 2020. The Netflix show has already blown viewers away. The show is now one of the highest-rated shows on IMDb. The show revolves around a girl who becomes a chess sensation during the cold war. Here is everything you need to know about the famous director.
10 Facts on Marielle Heller
- Marielle Heller is an American actress and director known for her work in the Netflix miniseries, The Queen’s Gambit.
- Moreover, Marielle Heller is currently 41 years old.
- For her highly achieved success in her work, Marielle has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.
- Marielle Heller is a married woman. She tied the marital knots with her husband, Jorma Taccone. Their beautiful wedding took place in 2007.
- Her husband, Taccone is a famous actor and comedian known for “Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping.”
- The couple is blessed with a daughter, Wiley Reed Heller Taccone.
- However, Marielle Heller doesn’t seem to be present on social media. She doesn’t have an Instagram account.
- The actress has a good height as well. She looks very pretty with her beautiful red hair and brown eyes.
- Marielle Heller was born in Marin Country, California. She celebrates her birthday on October 1 every year.
- The 41-year-old has won several awards for her direction. She has a net worth of multi-million dollars and deservedly so.