Mariko Suga is the First Lady of Japan after her husband Yoshihide Suga was elected as Prime Minister by the National Diet on the 16th of September. Mariko is a supportive wife who has always stood by her husband during his political career and campaign which lead him to be the Prime Minister today.
Mariko Suga is a woman with a strong ethic and morality who helps the general people of Japan with the influence of her husband’s political power to make a safe and better environment in the country. Suga has no details on her personal and family background available on the internet yet.
10 Facts on Mariko Suga
- According to the details available on the internet, Mariko Suga was born in the year 1953 so today her age is 67 years old.
- The exact date of birth and place of Suga is not available on the internet at the moment. She has not let her personal details be public.
- Mariko is the wife of Japanese Politician Yoshihide Suga but the exact date of the wedding is not mentioned. They have three sons today.
- From the wiki of Yoshihide, the information about Mariko’s bother being an employee in the company of her husband is found.
- The educational status of the First Lady is unknown at the moment. She also has no information on her job.
- There is no official social media account registered on her name. She is not available on either Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram right now.
- Mariko attends any events where she talks on the matter for helping people and about the plans her husband has for the development of Japan.
- Suga has no information about her body measurement details available on the internet today.
- The First Lady has not worked any specific job as employment to date. She stayed as a housewife before she became active in helping her Husband’spolitical career.
- The details of earnings and net worth of Mariko Suga in 2020 are unknown.