Lindsay Usich is a photographer and a fashion model based in Los Angeles. She became the topic of interest to many people following her marriage to American musician Marilyn Manson.
Marilyn Manson faced some horrifying abuse allegations not from 1, not from 2 but from 5 different women including his ex-fiancee actress Evan Rachel Wood. Despite the allegations, the couple got married in lockdown.
Quick Facts: Lindsay Usich: Get To Know Marilyn Manson Wife Amid Abuse Allegations
|Birthday||October 2, 1984|
|Husband||Marilyn Manson (real name: Brian Warner)|
RED BLACK AND BLUE (photo by Lindsay Usich) pic.twitter.com/rEqc8G7LcZ
— Marilyn Manson (@marilynmanson) August 26, 2020
10 Facts About Lindsay Usich
- Lindsay Usich, the 36-year-old photographer, and Marilyn Manson, 52 got married in February 2020. The musician was married to Dita Von Teese for two years from 2005 to 2007 and was engaged to actress Evan Rachel wood for 8 months in 2010.
- Usich was first linked to Manson in 2010, there were rumors of their breakup in 2015 but they were seen together a couple of months later.
- Usich’s net worth is $1.4 million according to an online source.
- Her Wikipedia page is yet to be formed, however, she has been mentioned in Manson’s Wikipedia page and also in the Wikipedia page for the song ‘The Devil Beneath My Feet’, which was inspired by a text message sent by Manson to Lindsay.
- She uses her full name, Lindsay Elizabeth Warner as the user name of her Instagram page. Her Instagram bio reads ‘Fellow Feline, Film Forever’.
- She has 491,000 followers on her Instagram page (as of February 1, 2021). She shares her photography on the timeline, though the comment section has been turned off.
- She has linked the Louise Alexander Gallery website on her Instagram bio, which features her biography and works.
- Lindsay had done most of her photography work for Manson since 2010 and some of her works are also published in Frank Magazine.
- Usich has a twin sister named Ashley. The information on her other family members is yet to be explored.
- Her sister Asley is married to musician James Iha of the rock band Smashing Pumpkins.
Leave a Reply