Among the names of Canadian investors, Marin Katusa comes first and he is also the best seller author. Recently Marin was suspected of a heart attack but he has not spoken anything. Marin’s date of birth is not known so we cannot say how old Marin is. About his hometown, Marin was born in Vancouver, BC, Canada, and currently, he resides there. Katusa’s parents were immigrants and they came to Canada.
|Profession||Investor and Writer|
|Net Worth||More than $ 1 Billion|
|Education||Bachelor of Science and Education from the University of British Columbia.|
About Marin’s education, he completed Bachelor of Science and Education from University of British Columbia. Marin also became a Calculus teacher and later started teaching in the University environment. Marin’s curious nature drove him into financial career and he began his career in finance from the year 2003. Marin’s investment in Uranium marketing drove him in height of Investment. Katusa is also the writer of the New York Times Bestselling book and the name of the book is The Colder War. Marin has also launched Katusa Research where he shares idea about investments in various sectors.
Beware of the Greatest Insider Gold Trade Scheme EVER
It’s said no American individual has ever held more gold in his personal possession (over USD$125 million in bullion today). He was America’s first Bullionaire.
So what happened to all that gold?https://t.co/3fJsPH9R6W pic.twitter.com/tw2sLoy76Q
— Katusa Research (@KatusaResearch) May 29, 2020
10 facts on Marin Katusa
- Marin Katusa is a Canadian Investor and he is also the author of the New York Times bestseller The Colder War.
- Marin’s date of birth is not mentioned anywhere on the Internet so we cannot inform about his age.
- Marin was born in Vancouver, Canada.
- Katusa’s nationality is Canadian and his ethnicity is White.
- Marin completed his Bachelor of Science and Education from the University of British Columbia.
- Marin was Calculus teacher and he later drove into the field of investment.
- Marin is also the founder of Katusa Research and he teach people about the ideas of Investment.
- Marin was also suspected to have a secret heart attack but he has not formally spoken anything in this topic.
- Marin is active in Social media such as Twitter with username MarinKatusa and he has 22.7 K followers.
- KC Fund was established by Katus and Doug and he has a net worth of more than $1 Billion.