Marion Bartoli is a famous French tennis player. The athlete is got retired on 14 August 2013 at the age of 29. During her playing years, she was one of the top players in the world.
Marion recently got married to Yahya Boumediene, he is a Belgian football player. Yahya is a 30 years old athlete who has dual citizenship of Belgian and Moroccan. He last played for Swish club FC Rapperswil-Jona in 2018 and has not been active ever since. Marion and Yahya got married in December 2019, they are expecting their first child in a few months.
|Birthday||October 2, 1984|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
10 Facts On Marion Bartoli
- Marion Bartoli was born on October 2, 1984, in Le Puy-en-Velay, Haute-Loire, France. The athlete is 36 years old as of 2020.
- The athlete has won 2013’s Wimbledon Championship, she was a semifinalist in the French open and Quater finalist in US Open and Australian Open.
- The tennis player has an average height, her exact measurement is 5 feet 6 inches which is equivalent to 1.71 meters.
- She has a weight of 63 Kilogram according to Wikipedia which is 138.9 lbs.
- The retired professional tennis player has a total estimated net worth of approximately $ 1Million.
- She is known for her unusual style of playing, she holds her racket using both her hand in both forehand and backhand.
- Her information is available on Wikipedia, to learn details about her career and achievement you can visit there.
- Marion is currently married to Yahya Boumediene, the couple lives together in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- In 2018 she attempted a comeback but was unable to continue because of continual injuries.
- She has also coached Jelena Ostapenko who is a former French Open champion.
- In 2012 she was at the peak of her career and ranked 7th in the whole world.
- Marion has 83.8k followers in her Instagram account. She has regularly shared her pictures during her pregnancy and if you are interested in pictures of her newborn don’t forget to follow her to keep yourself updated.