Mark Antony Krupa is a successful and notable Canadian actor who has portrayed an incredible role in the film industry. Some of his films and TV series are The Boys, Transplant, Restless River, Standstill, Titans, Condor, Broken Trust, Victor Lessard, Taken, Murdoch Mysteries, and many more.
Apart from acting, he was also interested in producing and directing movies. He began his acting career in 1997. Also, he has appeared as a stunt performer in the movies like To My Father (2015), A different Loyalty (2004), The Killing Yard, and Lardo Winch: The Heir in the same year (2001). Surely, he is a multi-talented actor as a writer, producer, and director.
|Name||Mark Antony Krupa|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
10 Facts on Mark Antony Krupa
- Mark Antony Krupa was born in 1968. At present, his age is 52 years old.
- His birthplace is in Canada. Therefore, he has Canadian nationality.
- According to his resume, Mark stands at a good height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m) tall having a bodyweight of 90 kg. However, he has a muscular body type.
- Moving on to his net worth, Anthony’s current net worth is estimated at approximately $20 million according to networthpost.com. Likewise, his annual salary is still under wrap.
- He is not active on social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- His name is not featured on Wikipedia instead we can find his career details on IMDB.
- Talking about his career, Mark Anthony has produced various films like To My Father, In Faustian Fashion, Blue Violin, The Extractor, The Wild Hunt, and Radical Rifle Icon.
- According to his IMDB profile, he has worked in more than 85 movies and Television projects.
- Discussing his relationship or marital status, Mark Antony Krupa has maintained a low profile regarding his personal life. Probably, he is married, or maybe he is enjoying his single life. This suggests that he has no girlfriend, wife, or past relationship affairs in the media.
- Furthermore, he has also worked in theaters and TV documentary shows.