Mark Francois Age: How old is the British politician? Read until the end to gain some insights about the politician’s bio.
Mark Francois is a well-known politician based in Britain. He began his political career in the year 1991. He is a member of the Conservative Political Party.
He also serves as a Chairman of the European Research Group since March 3, 2020. Likewise, he a member of the parliament for Rayleigh and Wickford.
The politician also worked as an infantry officer in the Territorial Army during the Cold War.
Mark Francois Age Revealed
Mark Francois’s age is 55 years old as of 2021.
He was born in the year 1965 and celebrates his big day on August 14. His parents ( Anna Carloni and Reginald Francois) raised him in Islington, London. His father was an engineer and his mother was an Italian au pair.
|Birthday||August 14, 1965|
|Parents||Anna Carloni, Reginald Francois|
|Education||University of Bristol and King’s College|
Some Facts About Mark Francois
- Mark Francois is a British politician who enjoys adventurous hill walking, reading, and military history.
- Talking about his education, Mark Francois earned his graduate degree in History from the University of Bristol. Similarly, he completed his Master’s degree in War Studies from King’s College.
- According to his website, he also runs his own business as a self-employed consultant.
- Francois had been one of the 28 so-called tory “Brexit Spartans” who voted against Theresa May’s “Brexit” deal three times before the House of Commons.
- Moreover, Mark Francois married his wife; Karen Thomas in the year 2000. But things didn’t go well between the couple for a long time and they got divorced after 6 years from their marriage.
- Also, we are not sure about Mark’s height but looking at his photos he seems to stands at a pretty decent height.
- Likewise, Mark is active on Instagram as @markfrancoisofficial. His posts are mostly related to his political stuff.
- In addition to Instagram, we can also find him on Facebook.