Mark Glowinski is a professional world-class American football player. Mark Glowinski plays in an American football guard position whose jobs are to protect their player from the opposition player while they are scoring. Mark Glowinski wears jersey number 64 and is currently paying for the Indianapolis Colts in the National Football League (NFL) which is considered one of the biggest games in the United States of America.
Mark Glowinski made his professional debut in NFL in 2015 when he was picked in the 4th round of the draft by the Seattle Seahawks where he stayed until 2017. In 2017 he joined Indianapolis Colts where he has a contract until 2021. Mark is among the most joyful player to watch out for during his game.
|Height||6 Feet 4 Inches|
|Parents||Dawn Glowinski, Mark Glowinski|
|Net Worth||Above $11 Million|
|Education||West Virginia University|
10 Facts on Mark Glowinski:
- Mark Glowinski was born in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, the USA on May 3, 1992.
- Mark’s age is exactly 28 years old as of 2020 and in such a short period of time, he has proved himself to be a prominent athlete.
- His salary at Indianapolis Colts is just above 4.7 million dollars and his bonuses per game are more than 31 thousand dollars.
- His net worth as of 2020 is more than 11 million dollars including his brand endorsement.
- Mark’s parent’s name is Dawn Glowinski and Mark Glowinski.
- His height is exactly 6 feet and 4 inches tall which is about 1.93m tall.
- Mark doesn’t have a girlfriend yet as he hasn’t revealed much about his personal love life and his relationship.
- Mark Glowinski is an American Footballer who has played more than 63 games in the 2019 season in which he started 44 games for the side.
- He is available on his own Instagram account @markglowinski where he has more than 11.7k followers.
- He graduated from Virginia University located in Virginia, USA.