Judge Mark Grisanti is a well-established personality from the United States of America. Professionally, he is a lawyer and a politician. He has also served in the New York District 60 as a Senate after he won the election in the year 2010 as a Republican. He served in that position from the year 2011 to 2014.
Recently, Judge Mark was caught pushing a Buffalo Police Officer while the officer was trying to calm down the situation of a neighbor dispute. The video of the police bodycam which clearly shows the incident. Moreover, the fight was caused because Grisanti’s driveway was blocked by his neighbor’s parked vehicle.
Here are some facts about Judge Mark Grisanti.
|Birthday||October 21, 1964|
|Profession||Lawyer, politician, judge|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
|Salary||$174 Thousand USD|
|Children||a son, stepdaughter, and stepson|
|Education||Canisius College, Thomas M. Cooley Law School|
New York State Supreme Court Justice and former Republican legislator Mark Grisanti shoves an officer while drunk & shirtless pic.twitter.com/9rNCeP0JY2
— Fifty Shades of Whey (@davenewworld_2) October 13, 2020
10 Facts On Judge Mark Grisanti
- Judge Mark Grisanti was born as Mark john Grisanti in the year 1964 and as of 2020, he is 55 years of age.
- According to Grisanti’s Wikipedia, he celebrates his birthday on the 21st day of October.
- Judge Mark is an American by nationality and he is from Buffalo, New York, United States.
- There is no information available about Grisanti’s parents. However, we know he was raised with his 5 older brothers.
- Judge Mark attended Sweet Home High School. Later, he joined the Canisius College and completed his BA degree in English. Likewise, from the Cooley Law School, he earned JD.
- Before 2011, Grisanti was associated with the Democratic political party. And from 2011, he is associated with a Republican political party.
- Talking about Grisanti’s family, he is married to his spouse Maria Grisanti. And he has a son, stepdaughter, and stepson.
- Judge Mark has a net worth of $1 million – $5 million as of 2020 according to this source.
- Currently, Judge Mark is serving in the Supreme Court of New York’s 8th Judicial district as acting justice.
- Grisanti is not active on social media.