Mark Ryden is a well-known painter from the United States. Born in Medford, Oregon, Mark is considered as a part of the Lowbrow art movement. He is regarded as one of the finest painters the world has ever seen. In fact, Interview Magazine termed him ‘the godfather of pop surrealism.’
Born to a painter’s father, Mark Ryden was inclined towards art from a young age. Following his love for arts, Mark today has come to be one of the finest painters born in the US. The godfather of pop surrealism is a married man and a father of two.
|Age||57 years old|
|Parents||Barbara Ryden/ Keith Ryden|
|Education||Art Center College of Design|
Here are some interesting facts about American painter Mark Ryden you might want to know.
10 Facts About Painter Mark Ryden
- Mark Ryden is one of the finest painters of this generation. He hails from Orgeron, the US, and is regarded as the godfather of pop surrealism.
- Born in the year 1963, Mark celebrates his birthday annually on the 20th of January. So, he is currently 57 years of age.
- He was born in Oregon, the US. His nationality is American and belongs to white ethnicity.
- The details about Mark Ryden’s height and weight are not known. The painter barely speaks of his petrosal belongings in the media.
- He was born to American parents; father Keith Ryden and mother Barbara Ryden. He was raised in Southern California by his parents.
- His father Keith Ryden was a professional painter. He has two sisters and two brothers. His brother Keyth Ryden is also a painter.
- Mark Ryden is a graduate of the Art Center College of Design. He graduated from that college in 1987. The details of his net worth are not public.
- Mark is married to his wife Marion Peck since 2009. The couple has two children, Rosie and Jasper Ryden.
- He is very popular on social media like Twitter and Instagram. His Instagram page has 528k followers and his Twitter page has 23.4k followers.
- Mark also runs a self-titled YouTube channel. He launched his YouTube channel back in July 2008 and has 10.9k subscribers.