Kai Harper Steines is the son of the late Miss America Leanza Cornett and her ex-husband Mark Steines. His mother, Cornett passed away on October 28, 2020, after being hospitalized for a head injury on October 12, 2020.
Steines is the oldest son of the pair and turned 18 earlier in 2020. He also has a brother named Avery James. He has preferred to stay away from the media but is famous as the son of the former model and the TV host.
In addition to this, he is also an aspiring musician who has released tracks on Spotify.
|Name||Kai Harper Steines|
|Birthday||February 19, 2002|
|Parents||Mark Steines and Leanza Cornett|
10 Facts About Kai Harper Steines
- Kai Harper Steines was born on February 19, 2002, and his age is 18 years old as of October 2020. He was born to father Mark Steines and mother Leanza Cornett (died October 28, 2020).
- Mark Steines’ son is the eldest child of his parents’ relationship, he has a brother named Avery James born on November 4, 2003.
- Harper also has a half-sibling from his father’s marriage to Julie Freyermuth. His half-sister Parker Rose was born on July 28, 2017.
- His late mother Leanza Cornett was a pageant winning model and a TV personality.
- She was also a TV personality who was famous for her position on Entertainment Tonight.
- Cornett died of complications from a head injury, she had gotten injured on October 12 and was hospitalized. She passed away 16 days on October 28.
- Her sons and ex-husband all mourned her death, Steines posted a photo of her with their 2 sons and wrote a heartfelt message grieving her loss.
- Kai’s parents had gotten married on July 22, 1995, and shared 17 years of marriage before getting divorced in 2013.
- They had two sons together, Kai and his younger brother Avery James.
- Leanza never remarried but Kai’s father Mark married Julie Freyermuth in 2016 at a private and surprise ceremony in his home in Los Angeles.
Also Read: Leanza Cornett Dies: How Did She Die? Everything On Former Miss America